Sport 1 Norway deploys 2imagine to assist in-store poster production
Sport 1 was established in the early 1990s by players in the sport industry. Today Sport1 consist of nearly 200 stores and is the second largest sports brand. Sports focused on ski, run, bike and outdoors. These are activities we can - this is real sport!
All the stores in the chain have a wide range of products, locally adapted and have solid grounding in local activities. Norway’s Sport 1 stores was voted the best in the sports industry in Norwegian annual customer satisfaction survey in 2012. According to Norwegian Customer Barometer, Sport 1 stores for several years has been the best in the sports industry here in Norway.
Sport1 shop owners decide on their offer and promotions. Sport1 offers for this goal the self service marketing solution (from 2imagine). The retail responsible can create his personalized POS material – based on a template selection provided by the central marketing office.
Norway is a large country with difficult distribution options. To reduce this distribution cost, Sport 1 delivered each Sport1 shop their own A3 color printer (together with preprinted paper).
- easy template management by central marketing dept. Configure the UI and decide on the editing options and rights.
Link to own intra/extranet (single sign on) and integrate with existing DAM system (Digital Collection X)
- easy to use UI for the end user.
- Cloud solution
(Marketing Manager and Business Developer)
The solution from 2imagine allows our shops to be far more efficient and reduce the production time. With the integration using the API, all users can work within their familiar interface and login.
Store owners produce their own marketing material - self-serviced within brand guides
2imagine partner Teknograd integrated the online Adobe InDesign document editor in the Sport1 extranet – using the API. Integrated with the available DAM system, allows the end user to swap or add images according the selected product or season. Output is a hires PDF – with the color profile for the local inkjet printers at the stores.
Our solution includes:
- 2imagine’s unique WYSIWYG editor, allowing online translation
- Based on 1publish’s rule-based restrictions feature, editing options such as fonts, color and size are controlled.
- API – for integration in the Sport1 extranet
- Excellent performance under heavy load from large graphical documents.
- Cloud solution allowing remote translation, very practical when locating native speakers.
- This implementation is accomplished after close collaboration with Teknograd, 2imagine’s Scandinavian partner.
- Improve visual appearnce in stores
- Cloud based solution
- Integration possibilities / API
- Ease of use
- Distribute work load
This testimonial was created in collaboration with Teknograd (https://teknograd.no) and Sport 1 (www.sport1.no).
Since 2003, 2imagine specializes in software solutions designed to optimize marketing processes. 2imagine has been a pioneer in developing an online WYSIWYG editor for Adobe InDesign and Illustrator documents. We are an accessible Cloud service and solution.
More than 100 companies worldwide are using 2imagine for their daily marketing production business, including BoConcept, D’Ieteren, DC Comics, Bavaria, Yamaha, Beiersdorf, Renault, Ouest-France,... but also many brand agencies and smaller businesses. 2imagine is distributed through a worldwide network of professional, certified partners.